Vision and Mission
To be a vibrant Jewish community in Vermont,
embracing our traditions while actively participating in our changing Jewish
- To nurture our personal and
shared Jewish identity.
- To respond to our spiritual,
educational, cultural and social needs.
- To give expression to Jewish
values through our commitment to the community at large.
- To inspire Jewish learning,
spirituality and growth.
- To increase commitment to the
basic building blocks of Jewish life.
- To increase membership.
- To become a center for Jewish
- To develop a blueprint to
help us use our buildings and property in ways that meet the needs of our
- To provide leadership for and
participation in gmilut hasadim in the community at large.
- To provide the financial and
institutional support to accomplish the mission.