Join us for upcoming events and opportunities to connect with Ohavi Zedek during the upcoming week!
For in-person events, please review these protocols:
- Everyone above the age of 2 who is not fully vaccinated must wear a properly fitted mask at all times at both indoor and outdoor events, except when eating. (This includes all children 3-11.)
- All indoor events will require advance signup through the OZ website.
- Only fully vaccinated people are permitted in the yurt.
- When singing, people wearing masks must stay in their pods.
- While eating outdoors everyone must stay in their pods.
- No eating will be permitted indoors, but pre-packed goodie bags may be distributed indoors for eating outdoors.
Click on the title to be connected to the Zoom or registration page. Please make your full first and last name viewable on Zoom, so we know who you are and can admit you.
Monday, June 21
Tuesday, June 22
There will be no Community Sharing on Tuesday this week.
Wednesday, June 23
Thursday, June 24
Friday, June 25
Saturday, June 26
Sunday, June 27
Monday, June 28
Events beyond this week:
As with so many of our programs this is free of charge, but you can help keep all of our voices strong through these difficult times with a gift here.
Ohavi Zedek’s office remains closed to our members to ensure our staff, congregation and community stay healthy and safe. We have forwarded our mail and you can still send items to our address. The U.S. Postal Service is experiencing many delays in processing due to the pandemic, please be patient with slowdowns in postal mail services.
Shalom Shuk: The Shalom Shuk is open from Sunday – Friday 11 am – 3:50 pm.
Zoom instructions: If you have not used Zoom before, please check out this video which will provide guidance. Zoom can be accessed on smartphones, computers and tablets. Each meeting/class/service will have a separate link and you will be provided with that by the meeting organizer and public meeting links will be above.