About Full Circle
OZ Full Circle Preschool is the way Ohavi Zedek cares for and nurtures the youngest in our community. We offer high-quality, holistic care and nurturing for infants through five-year-children in five classrooms. Our program centers on child-led learning and exploration, along with Jewish values of kindness, generosity, and community from the youngest ages. OZ’s Full Circle Preschool is Jewish in content, character, and calendar, while also whole-heartedly welcoming interfaith, non-affiliated, and non-Jewish students and families. Inclusion, warmth, and kindness are the foundation of all we do.
Part Time Teacher Positions
We are seeking a part time teacher to join our team to provide consistent, high-quality support in our classrooms with children ages birth through five years.
This is a great opportunity for someone who believes in supporting the next generation within our community! Candidate must be at least 18 years of age, with a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Part time options are flexible, and could include helping in any of these week-day time windows:
- Opening 8:30 to 9:00 am
- Closing 4:30 to 5:00 pm
- Mid-Day 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Other TBD
The right candidate will also have caregiving experience and/or a background working in an early educational environment. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in early education or a related field is preferred but not required.
*Infant / adult first aid and CPR certification is required, and Full Circle will provide training if applicant is not certified. This position may include professional development and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Provide young children (birth to age 5) with a nurturing, safe, and healthy environment that supports their social, emotion, and physical well being.
• Work in collaboration with other educators to ensure that all State and program regulations and classroom expectations are being upheld.
• Communicate effectively, professionally and respectfully with fellow educators, children, and families.
• Actively supervise and engage with children while keeping them safe at all times.
• Maintain an environment that is clean, organized, responsive, inviting, welcoming and safe for all children and families
Start Date: Available Now
Starting Rate: $16 – $18 / hour