Rosh Hashanah | Sunday, September 25 – Tuesday, September 27
Yom Kippur | Tuesday, October 4 – Wednesday, October 5
This year’s High Holy Day services promise to provide contemplative prayer, joy, music and Torah learning together!
Registration / Tickets
- Click here to register if you are a member
- Click here to register if you are a non-member
- Click here to register if you are a non-member under 30 or a full-time student
- Erev Rosh Hashanah (in person or streaming)
- Rosh Hashanah Day 1 (in person or streaming)
- Rosh Hashanah Day 2 (in person or streaming)
- Kol Nidre (in person or streaming)
- Yom Kippur (in person or streaming)
- Tot Rosh Hashanah Day 1 (in person only)
- Youth Rosh Hashanah Day 1 (in person only)
- Rosh Hashanah By The Lake (in person only)
- Tot Rosh Hashanah Day 2 (in person or streaming)
- Kid’s Torah Processional on Kol Nidre
- Tot Yom Kippur (in person only)
- Youth Yom Kippur (in person only)
There are many other High Holy Day services and experiences. Click here for the full schedule of services.
Members: Tickets for OZ members who have renewed their 2022-23 memberships are free.
Non-members: Ticket prices are as follows:
- Rosh Hashanah Days 1 & 2- $210/per seat
- Yom Kippur- $110/per seat
- Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur- $250/per seat
- Family Rosh Hashanah- No charge, donations are welcome.
- Family Yom Kippur- No charge, donations are welcome.
- Virtual Tickets – No charge, donations are welcome.
To become a member and be eligible for free tickets, click here.
Non-members under 30 & students: No charge, donations are welcome.
OZ has tickets set aside for those who are unable to pay. To request free or discounted tickets, explore volunteering in exchange for tickets, or to make other arrangements, please contact us. We will reply promptly and with discretion.
Are services in person?
At this time, we plan to hold all services in person and stream major services.
Are masks required?
Masks are optional but encouraged. We will offer mask-required seating as well as mask-optional seating areas. Masks will be required on the bimah without exception.
Parking and Roadwork
Parking will be available at Fern Hill. Road construction will be in progress, so be sure to leave early to avoid traffic and roadwork.
All building entry will take place from the north entrance near the little free library and parking lot.
Thank you to OZ’s many volunteers, staff & clergy working on our High Holy Day programs. Special thanks to Basha and Vivien, our volunteer co-leads. And, to Michael Strauss for providing this year’s logo artwork.