2nd Annual Northern Nosh Jewish Food Festival
November 5 @ 11:15 am - 3:00 pm
The Northern Nosh is a collaborative project of Jewish organizations and individuals to share and celebrate Jewish food and culture. The festival is an intergenerational and family-friendly event.
Our 2nd Annual Northern Nosh festival takes place on Sunday, November 5, 2023 from 11:15 am until 3:00 pm at Ohavi Zedek Synagogue (188 N Prospect St. Burlington, VT). It will include a variety of Jewish foods lovingly made by our community members and professionals. Food vouchers will be sold for a reasonable price on site and discounted advanced tickets will be available online.
Purchase your tickets here! [coming soon]
ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD!
- Buy food tickets to sample a wide variety of Jewish foods
- We aim to offer favorites such as rugelach, matzo ball soup, bourekas, blintzes, sweet or savory kugel, beautifully braided challah, spicy shakshuka, crisp latkes, jelly filled sufganiyot (donuts) and more!
- Take part in a bagel tasting challenge!
- Food at this event will be kosher.
SHARE A NOSH
- Please bring a canned or dry food item to be donated to the food shelf
- 10:30 am – Food Talk 10:30 – 11:30 am (“pre-event” activity)
- 11:15 am – Entry & the Food Festival Begins!
- Noon to 3:00 pm Lost Mural Project Tours in the OZ lobby – on the half hour (groups of 20)
- All Day: Kids Arts & Crafts
- Beth Jacob Synagogue
- Chabad Burlington
- Hillel at UVM
- Jewish Communities of Greater Stowe
- Living Tree Alliance
- Ohavi Zedek Synagogue
- Ruach haMaqom
- Temple Sinai
Significant funding for this event was provided by:
- Harold Grinspoon Foundation
- Jewish Communities of Vermont
- The Covenant Foundation