We offer a number of ways to make your donation. Thank you!
Make a gift online
Donate easily and securely online.
Our Commonly Supported Funds.
- Major Fund Raising
- General Fund – The major operating fund used to sustain OZ’s operations
- High Holy Day Appeal – Invest on our diverse holidays programs
- Imagine 2025 Fund – The major long term fund raising project to sustain OZ and bring it to our future
- Annual Partnership Appeal – Our December annual fund raiser is critical to helping OZ meet our annual goals`
- Sanctuary Redesign – Supports new chairs, technology and other upgrades
- Program and Facilities
- History / Preservation / Holocaust
- Social Justice
- Social Justice Fund – Link coming soon
- Shalom Shuk Fund – Link coming soon
Looking for another fund? Visit our Payment Page and choose “Type” to see a full list.
- Sponsor a Kiddush
- Sponsor a new family’s membership
- Purchase a Memorial Plaque
- Tree of Life: Add a Leaf
Join or Renew Your Membership
- New members can join and make a voluntary membership pledge here
- Current members can make their annual membership pledge renewal here.
- Past members interested in making a pledge, please contact us so we can enable your account.
Donate through a family foundation or donor-advised fund
Note that Ohavi Zedek Synagogue’s EIN (tax ID) is 03-0181057. Contact us to let us know about your gift.
Donate through your IRA-qualified charitable distribution (QCD)
If you are age 70 ½ or above, you may transfer funds from your IRA or other qualified retirement plans directly to a qualified charitable organization, such as OZ.
This transfer may be made instead of taking required minimum IRA distributions. As a result, donors may avoid reaching a higher tax bracket and prevent phaseouts of other tax deductions. For information on how to make a gift this way, please contact us.
Please contact us to request our stock transfer instructions to provide you broker or advisor.
Make your gift by wire transfer
Please contact the office for wire transfer instructions.
Make your gift by check
Checks can be mailed to the following address:
Ohavi Zedek Synagogue
188 North Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Please indicate in the memo field or with a note where you would like your gift to be directed. Please provide any dedication information as well as the name, email and address of anyone you would like to be notified of your gift.
Create a lasting legacy with your estate planning. Visit our Planned Giving page.