- This event has passed.
OZ Monthly Book Club
September 14, 2022 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 15, 2022
The OZ Monthly Book Club welcomes adult readers on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Book selections are determined by the group, with a focus on Jewish themes and concepts. Meetings are currently online; and may shift to in person depending on conditions. Join these casual discussions!
Please register here to receive the Zoom link (if applicable) and to get updates from the organizer.
To learn more contact Kathryn.
Our 2022 Schedule
- October 12, 2022: Hope Valley by Haviva Ner-David
- November 9, 2022: The Tunnel by A. B. Yehoshua
- December 14, 2022: The Slaughterman’s Daughter by Yaniv Iczkovits
- January 11, 2023: A Conspiracy of Paper by David Liss
- February 8, 2023: The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer