- This event has passed.
Shabbat Morning Services + Kiddush in Honor of Frank & Ducky Donath
November 11 @ 9:15 am - 1:30 pm
Our Shabbat morning service is traditional egalitarian with new melodies and kavannot (spiritual intentions) introduced and incorporated.
Following services, the Kiddush lunch in honor of Frank and Ducky Donath will take place around noon. This Kiddush is sponsored by OZ’s House and Security Committee as well as friends of the honorees.
After the meal, there will be some people speaking, and that program will be on Zoom.
Saturday morning services begin at 9:15 AM.
Our morning service will feature our Shabbat Village:
– An intentional place for families, children and anyone to schmooze and be together during the time of Shabbat services
– No pressure to join in the service (though of course all are welcome to attend as much or little as works for you)
– Families may access the playground, gardens and trails
– Everyone is invited to the kiddush (meal) afterward (when applicable)
– Children’s books and a livestream of services will be provided. Currently, children will need to be accompanied by their adult(s). Parents may choose to team up – it takes a village!