Shabbat Morning Service And Kiddush In Memory of Estelle Wolfish
December 9 @ 9:15 am - 11:30 pm
Our Shabbat morning service is traditional egalitarian with new melodies and kavannot (spiritual intentions) introduced and incorporated.
Following services, we often host a Kiddush – a lunch donated by synagogue members or b mitzvah families, where all are welcome. Saturday morning services begin at 9:15 AM.
Our morning service will feature our Shabbat Village:
– An intentional place for families, children and anyone to schmooze and be together during the time of Shabbat services
– No pressure to join in the service (though of course all are welcome to attend as much or little as works for you)
– Families may access the playground, gardens and trails
– Everyone is invited to the kiddush (meal) afterward (when applicable)
– Children’s books and a livestream of services will be provided. Currently, children will need to be accompanied by their adult(s). Parents may choose to team up – it takes a village!