OZ is looking for a very special person, one who would love to be our full-time Engagement Coordinator, supporting our staff, clergy and lay leadership with overall communications and outreach programming to deepen a welcoming and belonging community.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communications – managing the website, publishing our weekly emails, managing our social channels and much more.
- Membership – welcoming potential new members, supporting our Membership Committee’s outreach program and engaging with current members.
- Engagement – providing staff, clergy and lay leadership with event and program support.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position.
- Ability to build relationships and work successfully and respectfully with staff, clergy and congregants.
- Strong written, verbal, and computer skills; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, and social media; ability to learn and use database systems, develop publicity materials
- And most importantly, being able to make people laugh and see the joy in Jewish life.
If you are interested in bringing a joyful spirit to our outreach and communications efforts and be rewarded with an appropriate compensation package that includes salary, health insurance and generous vacation and holiday time off, please send your resume to our president Jeff Potash. – [email protected].