About Full Circle
OZ Full Circle Preschool is the way Ohavi Zedek cares for and nurtures the youngest in our community. We offer high-quality, holistic care and nurturing for infants through five-year-old children in five classrooms. Our program centers on child-led learning and exploration, along with Jewish values of kindness, generosity, and community from the youngest ages. OZ’s Full Circle Preschool is Jewish in content, character, and calendar, while also whole-heartedly welcoming interfaith, non-affiliated, and non-Jewish students and families. Inclusion, warmth, and kindness are the foundation of all we do.
Floating Classroom Teacher
Full Circle Preschool is seeking to hire a floating support full time teacher, typically 35-40 hours per week. If you are passionate about working with young children and in collaboration with a community-oriented team, we’d love to hear from you! The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working with children ages birth-five years in a childcare setting. An associates or bachelors degree in early education or a related field is preferred, but not required.
The job of the floating support teacher is a unique and integral position that requires a certain skillset. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and shows an understanding and flexibility in providing support across several classrooms on any given day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Getting to know the daily routines and schedules in each individual classroom.
- Providing direct classroom support to lead teachers.
- Covering teachers lunch breaks in the afternoons.
- Working in collaboration with other educators to ensure that all State and program regulations and classroom expectations are being upheld.
- Supporting classes on walking trips and field trips off campus.
- Supervising and engaging children in thoughtful activities and play experiences while keeping them safe at all times.
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness of learning environments.
- Communicating effectively, professionally, and respectfully with fellow educators, children, and families.
- Subbing in a classroom when a teacher is ill or on vacation.
*Infant / adult first aid and CPR certification is required, and Full Circle will provide training if applicant is not certified.
*A background check and fingerprinting will also be required to fulfill this position.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $35,000 to 38,000 per year
- Vacation, sick time, parental leave and holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
- Health Insurance